I completed the back of the basket-weave vest last night. The vest was started last Wednesday, so hopefully if all goes well, it should take me another week to complete the whole project! Right after I started the armhole section, I was beginning to get a bit lost on the basketweave pattern. It just didn't look right. So I decided to stop following the pattern to a T, and instead fudged it to force it into a basket-weave pattern. It's not too noticable unless you stare at it closely and intently. Not too bad because I didn't exactly stray from the pattern, but my math might be a bit different.