Wow, has it really already been a year since I entered Skeins Her Way's knitting blog contest? I remember last year my goals were to complete Juliet, Rusted Root, and Green Gable. They were all completed and I remember how proud I was of Juliet because she was my first knitted sweater ever. :-) Even though I rarely wear her since it flares out too much at the waist, I still enjoyed making her.
This year, I have quite a few summer knitting goals but I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete all of them by summer's end. I guess it won't hurt to hope?
1. Complete 2nd Backward Cabled Pullover (I haven't blogged about it yet, but I'll take a progress pic soon.)
2. Complete Leaf Yoke Top (same as the first)
3. Start Printed Silk Cardigan (I have started swatching, but at the rate I'm going, I highly doubt this will be completed.)
4. Start a vest for Dad's birthday (or Christmas present if I can't finish in time...hehe)
5. Finish crocheting and sewing up Sackboy
Focal points and disservices of the iPod video
4 weeks ago