Friday, April 2, 2010

FO: Man Paws



Yarn: Oh gosh, where to start? Patons Classic Merino Wool in brown, Ella Rae Classic in cinnamon heather, Cascade 220 in burgundy, and Dream in Color Classy in Black Parade.
Needles: US 4
Amount: ~ 150 yds
Mods: None really, maybe except for increasing the cuff length a bit

When I saw this pattern come out, I was drawn by the simplistic, manliness of it - something that I think my dad would appreciate. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough worsted weight wool in a manly color, therefore I had to resort to using up my bits and ends. Yay for stashbusting though! And my dad has since received this in the mail and loves the multi-colored aspect. He also seems geniunely surprised that I would "know his hand size". :-P He has pretty big hands, and at first I was a bit worried they wouldn't fit. But they were loose on me which was a good sign.

1 comment:

betty said...

You've been busy knitting some nice gifties! I did not even know that people gave gifts for the Chinese New year.