Friday, March 14, 2008

Babydoll Dress

I received my trial issue of the Winter 2007 Interweave Crochet magazine a couple weeks ago, but I wasn't sure if I was going to fully subscribe. Of course, this was until I realized they put up the preview for the Spring issue earlier this week.

And there it was...

The pattern I had fallen in love with at first sight...

The babydoll dress!



And sleeve detailing...


Yay! I was so excited that I immediately paid for the subscription. Hehe. I checked the IC website earlier, and it said my mag will probably be mailed out on 4/17. But it comes out on newstands on 4/1! Sigh. I don't live near any places that carry IC. After taking a stroll around my neighborhood Von's last night, I discovered they carried two knitting magazines: Interweave Knits and Knit Simple. Can you imagine that? Two knitting magazines, but not one single crochet magazine! Oh, the injustice in this world!

I think I will go order the Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece for this pattern to appease myself.

No comments: