Here's how my Green Gable is coming along. After close examination, I realized my lace section is incorrect. The first half is correct, but the second half is wrong. Sigh. However, it is consistently incorrect, so to a non-knitter, it could be interpreted as a deliberate design detail. :-\ Anyway, I'm going to leave it in because I'm too lazy to frog and it doesn't bother me too much. I put the sleeve stitches on scrap yarn last night and I ended up with 3 stitches extra on one sleeve, and 4 on the other. Sigh. Plus, 3 less stitches for the body. Perhaps I'll do a little decreasing when I finish the sleeves and hopefully it won't look too big. I wouldn't mind a slight puffed sleeve look.