Friday, April 17, 2009

Huge Balls...

of yarn that is... :-P

Here are some pictures of the souvenir skein of yarn that my bf gifted upon me when he went home for Christmas.

Better yet, he spent 2 hours on a late Friday night helping me winding it onto my ball winder with my tabletop swift. It took that long because it became really tangled on the swift, and he had to undo all the knots and tangles. After countles
s times of me telling him it cannot be done, (after all my ball winder is the standard $36 kind from Royal with the blue handle), he proved me wrong. :-)







Yes, that is 390 yards!


4 comments:

Jasmine's Mommy said...

You have a great bf. He buys you yarn AND help you wind it! He's a keeper :)

Philigry said...

ooooh, love that yarn!

Roosdorentje: said...

That's so sweet of him! What are you planning to do with the yarn? Any projects on your mind?

Unknown said...

I found you via the 20-something blog - readership forum on Ravelry. I'll add you to my reader, so expect to hear from me again!

I'm jealous! My bf's closest thing to buying me yarn is putting up with my yarn taking up so much shelving space...

Very nice!