Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas FO's!


And the FO parade continues...

First up, we have an Ishbel for my Mom. (I don't even know what to make my Dad yet!)


Pattern: Ishbel by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace in Colorway Pink Frost
Needles: US 6
Amount: ~ 395 yards
Mods: I decided to go for a medium-sized version with large stockinette and small lace.




* I haz wings

And a thick scarf for my bf's father...

Pattern: Shale Pleated Scarf by Kristen Hipsky
Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca in Colorway Woodland Mix
Needles: US 9
Amount: 2 balls exactly
Mods: None


* Shale close-up

And finally a lace scarf for my bf's mother...


Pattern: Falling Water by Bonnie Sennott
Yarn: Misti Alpaca Lace in Colorway 8127
Needles: US 5
Amount: ~ 280 yards
Mods: None

5 comments:

Jess said...

Your Ishbel is lovely!
Thanks for the kind comments about the Gathered pullover, and sorry for taking so long to get back to you (I'm knee deep in exams!). For the chest increases/decreases, you don't have to alter the stitch number, just knit right through. As for making the neck v less wide, I didn't cast off as many stitches at the shoulders as was called for, and picked up fewer stitches around the neck. If you want the specific measurements I can dig them out for you in a few weeks!

Journeying Five said...

Wow! you have been very productive and your project look great. Looks like a handmade christmas.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful scarves! And I love the cardigan in the last two posts as well. I think I need to make myself one of those!!

Jasmine's Mommy said...

Your FOs are fabulous! Your really getting a lot of knitting done!

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too! (I ate too much turkey, there's still a ton left over)! ;)

GreenGardenMom said...

I love the first one.