Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FO: Toni Ribbed Hats


Pattern: Toni Ribbed Hat
Yarn: Patons Classic Merino Wool
Amount: I used leftover yarn, but if I had to guess, probably around 220 yards/hat
Needles: US 8 24" circulars and US 8 DPNs and/or US 8 12" circulars
Size: The blue one is for a man 24", and the black one is for a woman 20"-22"
Mods: Instead of knitting flat and seaming, I joined for knitting in the round and switched to DPNs for the blue hat, but I got lazy and switched to my 12" circulars for the black hat





I really loved this pattern! It was so simple, easy, and quick! It literally only took me 2 nights to finish one hat. The blue one will be for my dad, and the black one for my mom. It's rather funny that the yarn was from the yarn leftover from the crochet newsboy hats I made for them. And I still have yarn leftover! It's the never-ending balls of yarn! I'll probably make one more in the future that will have black and blue stripes.


No comments: