Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Meme...

Well, I've been tagged by juicyknits for the "six random things about me" meme.

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know your entry is up.

1. I have keratosis pilaris which is really a fancy way of saying I was born with rough, dry skin with small red bumps. Luckily, they only occur on the tops of my arms and on my legs. Some people even have it on their face and chest. Elsewhere I have pretty normal skin. When I was a kid, I was pretty depressed with this condition, and I would spend hours online researching what lotions could cure it. Unfortunately, there is no cure but the good news is that by the time I reach age 30, the bumps might diminish in appearance. Also, they're not as prominent in the summer.

2. My left eye is weaker than my right eye. I also have astigmatism. (Just learned this 2 weeks ago from my optometrist.)

3. In all the jobs I've ever had, I've always been the youngest person among my co-workers.

4. My favorite actress of all time is Audrey Hepburn. Favorite movies are My Fair Lady, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. (I think she even knits in a scene in Breakfast at Tiffany's!)

5. The first thing I had ever crocheted was a multi-colored tea cozy. 16 years later, my mother still uses it everyday. :-)

6. My oldest UFO is probably around 15 years old. It was a pair of pink, knitted slippers. One was completely finished with a furry pom-pom. The other was technically finished, but somehow I couldn't muster up the will to make a second pom-pom.

I'm not going to tag people, but feel free to tag yourself if you like.

1 comment:

Jasmine's Mommy said...

It's so interesting reading about your 6 facts! (And congrats on learning to use the DPN's)!!!