Monday, December 1, 2008

FO: Rusted Root


This was also finished a while back.

Pattern: Rusted Root from Zephyr Style http://www.zephyrstyle.com/catalog/item.cfm/2367447/3289215
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Putty
Amount: 3 balls
Needles: US 6 29, and US 4 29" circulars
Size: XS
Mods: Lengthened by a couple inches

FrontSide
Back

I'm not sure I am completely loving it. Perhaps, it would have been better in a brighter color. This was using the extra yarn I had purchased for the crochet babydoll dress. If I was to make it again, I would go up to a size small as it is a bit too tight. The sizing threw me off because I was making this around the same time as Juliet, and even a XS on Juliet was looking big on me which does not happen ever! Also, there's a place in the lower back where I dropped a stitch and later picked up that annoys me because there is a tiny hole.

No comments: